Chapter 1.

Actually, I don’t know why it took me so long to launch this blog. I’ve always loved it, have a blog, post, create content, take pictures and all those stuff. This is why I signed up on Instagram in the first place. Then, I don’t know. I guess I was just afraid of being another blog lost in that wild blogosphere. And so I asked you guys on Instagram “would you like me to do a blog?” and it was a surprise to me when 80% of the people who answered said yes. You probably said yes. Well, I think I have to thank you for dragging me out of my comfort zone and I’m sure we’re going to live a great adventure all together.

“She doesn’t know where she’s going but she’s on her way”


 As it is the first article, I’m gonna introduce myself so I don’t look like a total random weirdo to you. Even if you follow me on Instagram already, you don’t know that much about me. Yet. I’m Malia and I’m 22, I guess you didn’t know that but now you do. I started Instagram when I knew I was gonna live abroad for at least 4 months and maybe more depending on my internship. I wanted to share this experience of studying abroad and I think it kind of worked as in two months you are already 350 following my adventure. May seem nothing to your eyes but 350 is a huge number to mine. Imagine 350 people in a room watching a power point presentation… Ok you got the feel. Wow, never thought it would be so hard to write this first chapter. And so yes, I’m currently living in Belgium (and of course French fries and waffles are kind of a weekly basis, am I too cliché?) which you already know ‘cause I think you’re doing an overdose of Bruges/Brussels pictures and you probably aren’t ready for the next train I’m gonna take (me neither actually, haven’t decided yet but let’s pretend I did okay?)

I decided to publish here in English (sorry to my French buddies, it’ll help you practice!) as I tend to live in an English-kind-of-world. Read in English, watch series and movies in English, school is in English… See? Couldn’t do otherwise! I’m not trying to be worldwide or international at all. I think a blog is a very personal experience and I decided to experience mine in English (weirdo much, thank you Malia). But as I am a super gentle and kind and caring person, I added a translation button to the right side of the blog so you can translate it friend. 



I don’t know if everything is gonna stay the way it is, if I’m gonna keep this template which as an issue with the grey thing on the top, but damn, I don’t know how to remove it so let’s pretend it’s all good. And why am I talking about this? I don’t know. I guess I just don’t know what to say so I kind of write everything that cross my mind. Oh and yes! Didn’t tell you guys, this blog is mostly gonna be about travels and I’ll probably get lost with sometimes fashion & make-up and sometimes even food… So please, don’t be mad at me. Oh and also, you are part of a pack now. Yes, you’re a werewolf (sort of). Your turn to tell me more about yourself, in English or French it doesn't matter! 

Commentaires